Today, i found a nice Mysql client after migrating to Ubuntu. Previouly i was using Emma which was not so user friendly.
QuantumDB is a simple but powerful database access plug-in for the Eclipse Development Platform. QuantumDB allows you to:
- connect to databases using standard JDBC drivers
- review schemas, tables, views and sequences
- look up column, index and foreign key information
- issue ad-hoc queries or other SQL statements against the database
- manage, edit, and work with SQL files (*.sql)
- issue updates, deletes, and inserts using simple, easy-to-use wizards
QuantumDB works with any JDBC-complaint database, including:
The QuantumDB developers regularly use a wide variety of database products as they add new features to the plugin.
Point eclipse at : http://quantum.sourceforge.net/update-site
Updated 03 Oct, 2009: It has very poor usability with eclipse version. I think the currently realeased version is not stable enough.