with usage example
For Live Support, Add in Gtalk
For Community Support
Generate fully functional PHP Datagrid in just 7 lines code. Enabling Add, Edit, Del, Search, Sort, Page, Themes etc. PHP Ajax Datagrid Control is based on JQGrid. Why do repetitive operations every time? Significantly reduce time and cost by using this jqgrid php component. Ideal for prototyping Admin interfaces. PHP Datagrid Control is very customizable using various parameters & custom events. Supports all major databases including Mysql, PGsql, SQL Server, Oracle … etc.
UPDATE (2nd May, 2013): New Feature Updates
New features include Autocomplete option for fast data lookup, Column based formatting, Clone Records, Twitter Bootstrap Integration, Grouping Headers and File Upload Option. Visit official website for more www.phpgrid.org.
UPDATE (4th Feb, 2013): Released version v1.4.8 (for premium customers)
New featured examples include HTML / WYSIWYG editor integration, FancyBox integration, Loading Grid from phpArray, Conditional formatting, Conditional Data display, Controlling multiple detail grids from master, Server side validation, Custom client side validation, MySQLi support added. Visit official website for more www.phpgrid.org.
Italia: Genera pienamente funzionale griglia PHP in soli 7 linee di codice. Aggiungi abilitanti, Modifica, Del, Ricerca, Ordina, Page, temi ecc PHP Ajax DataGrid di controllo si basa sulla jqGrid.
This piece of code will result in fully functional JQuery Ajax-ified PHP Datagrid with:
- Adding record
- Editing record
- Delete record
- Auto-filter Search
- Sorting the Data
- Pagination (customizable)
- Grouping Display By Column (with aggregate summary)
- Date-picker Integration
- Custom Display Formatter (dropdown/checkbox/image/password/link etc)
- Multilingual Support (Italian, French, German, Arabic, Chinese etc)
- RTL Support and UTF8 Support
- Customizable Themes (using ThemeRoller)
- No time limit in Free version
- — Premium Features —
- Integration with all Major Databases (mysql,pgsql,mssql … and odbc support)
- Master-Detail Subgrid (multi-level hierarchy) *
- Custom Events for own Add/Update/Delete implementations *
- Inline Row Addition
- Export to Excel *
- Export to PDF (with Custom PDF formats) *
- Source Code (neat clean with comments) *
- Technical Support in Integration *
- Free Upgrades (on request)*
- Advance Search *
- Excel like Navigation *
- Unlimited Developers Usage License
- Unlimited Production Website License
- Unlimited Themes Support (Theme roller)
Here is the PHP Code …
include("jqgrid.php"); $g = new jqgrid(); $grid["caption"] = "My Sample Grid"; // set grid customizable params $g->set_options($grid); $g->table = "tags"; // db table for CRUD operations. // You can also specify SQL query for displaying data (download code with examples) // $g->select_command = "select f1,f2,f3 from tags"; $out = $g->render("my_grid_1"); // render grid ... and in HTML after including JS files ... <div><?php echo $out?></div>
Need Customization or Full Source Code?
- Full source code is flexible and new custom features can be added easily
- Full source code can be given after payment of $50 of appreciation
- Technical Support for component integration (on need basis)
- Free Upgrades & Bug fixes (on request)
- If interested Contact Me
Free version has no time limitation, but source code is encrypted and some marked (*) features are not allowed.
with usage example
UPDATE (15th Jan, 2013): New featured examples include Custom toolbar button, Export to CSV, Date Time picker control, Open grid in edit mode by default, Added more themes (24 total), Add Data Grouping example + updated documentation. Visit official website for more www.phpgrid.org.
UPDATE (11th Nov, 2012): New featured examples include Multiple grids, Master-detail non hierarchical grid, Custom validation, Bar graph with updated documentation. Visit official website for more www.phpgrid.org.
UPDATE (31st July, 2012): New featured examples include Postgresql integration samples, Conditional Display of Buttons / Data in Rows. Product now got a new home www.phpgrid.org with a new version 1.4.6. Refer this site for all future updates.
- Bulk Updates
- Custom JS validation
- Excel view like google-docs (auto refresh, row/cell lock)
UPDATE: Version 1.4.5 is available (February 12, 2012) – for paid members
- support for all major databases (mysql,pgsql,mssql,sybase … and odbc support) (db-layer.php)
- inline row addition (excel_view.php)
- pdf export custom template sample (export-pdf.php)
- export to pdf/excel in same grid
- fix for non integer primary key
- fix for mysql keyword based column name
- Fix for non-integer PK column
- multiselect fix in lib jqgrid 4.3.1
UPDATE: 21st December, 2011
Version 1.4 is available
- Datepicker integration
- Group by field
- Runtime change “group by” field
- Password mask formatter / edittype
- Excel export support for numeric columns
UPDATE: 21st July, 2011
Version 1.3 is available
- PDF export feature (export-pdf.php)
- Multiple fonts in pdf export
- External link with grid data (external-link.php)
- Export filtered/all data option
- Export specific columns (export-pdf.php, $col["export"] = false;)
- persist where filter in export option
- Jquery fix for IE
- utf8 encoding fix
- json fix for php 5.1
- slashes fix
UPDATE: 31st December, 2010
1. Version 1.2 is available
- Several bug fixes (with thanks to all reporters)
- Support for Subqueries
- Must review README.txt when migration from previous implementations
- Get latest version from above link
2. Image Formatter
Introduced image formatter to display image in grid, if URL is fetched from DB.
$col["formatter"] = “image”; // format as image — if data is image url e.g. http://<domain>/test.jpg
$col["formatoptions"] = array(“width”=>’20′,”height”=>’30′); // image width / height etc
3. Excel like Navigation
- Navigate through arrow keys
- Enter to Edit / Save
- Include Intrinsic Operations
UPDATE: 2nd November, 2010
Several fixes and incorporated in latest version. Please get your latest copy.
* Support for formatters e.g.
$col["formatter"] = “date”; // format as date
$col["formatoptions"] = array(“srcformat”=>’Y-m-d’,”newformat”=>’d/m/Y’); // format as date
* Cell editing navigation support, like excel
* Table alias fields are fixed
* Enabled support for GROUP BY custom query
* Export excel fix for ? based url
UPDATE: 5th October, 2010
Following features are now incorporated in free version …
1. Sub-Grid/ Master Detail support
And it is available with all main operations … like search/add/edit/delete/sort/paging etc. You can have multi-level subgrids.
2. Custom Events Support
Now you can write you own custom implementations on UPDATE / INSERT / DELETE.
E.g. code …
// params are array(<function-name>,<class-object> or <null-if-global-func>,<continue-default-operation>)
$e["on_insert"] = array(“add_client”, null, false);
$e["on_update"] = array(“update_client”, null, true);
$e["on_delete"] = array(“delete_client”, null, true);
Technical FAQs / issues available here
- Custom Display Formatter (dropdown/checkbox/image/password etc)
- RTL Support and UTF8 Support
Genera pienamente funzionale griglia PHP in soli 7 linee di codice. Aggiungi abilitanti, Modifica, Del, Ricerca, Ordina, Page, temi ecc PHP Ajax DataGrid di controllo si basa sulla jqGrid.
UPDATE (6th June, 2012): Product now got a new home ‘www.phpgrid.org‘ with a new version 1.4.6. Refer this site for all future updates.